SPORTS & FITNESS
We are partnering with schools, organizations and sports clubs in Detroit that share our values and expectations to increase team sport opportunities for young people in football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, soccer and cheer.
Current partners include the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Tigers, Detroit PAL, the Detroit Cardinals, Nolan Academy, Marion Law Academy, and Osborn’s small high schools.
Our campus amenities will include:
- A new, synthetic turf football field donated by Matthew Stafford’s Score 7 Foundation
- Renovated softball diamond
- Full-sized soccer field
- Six indoor basketball courts, dance studio, workout room
- Weight room
- Fully-equipped boys and girls locker rooms
- Commit to earning a 3.0 GPA
- Study for 1 hour before team practice
- Set & achieve goals
- Must attend 4 days/week
We are always looking for great people who love kids and have a heart to coach. We currently are in need of baseball and softball coaches, and we have small stipends available for one head coach and one assistant coach for each team. If you are interested in coaching in one of our sports programs, please click "apply now" below.