Student Registration: Fall 2020 - 2021
- Programming begins September 28 for a max of 36 students. Limited spots available, particularly for students aged 14 and above!
- The Center is open for registered students for two programs:
- Day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- After school: Monday - Friday, 2:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m (6:00 p.m. on Fridays)
- Students will be accepted on a rolling basis due to COVID-19 testing requirements.
- COVID-19 requirements:
- Parents must bring proof of a negative COVID19 test dated at least 2 weeks from their child’s start with the fall program.
- Anyone planning to attend programming, must have a negative test dated no earlier than two weeks prior to their start date.
- Parents can access free testing in the Metro-Detroit area or their child’s pediatrician, but must provide proof of results to SAY Play staff before a student can begin attending. City of Detroit testing resource here.
- Orientation is mandatory:
- All parents must attend either an in-person or virtual orientation meetings whether COVID-19 tests results are available yet.
- Orientation dates for new students will be determined on a rolling basis with new registrations.
Questions? Concerns? Please call (313) 305-4728.
Summer Camp is Back!
Our free camp offers education, enrichment, and loads of fun from July 6 - August 12.
Limited spots available!