Student Registration: Fall 2020
- Programming begins September 28 for a max of 30 students.
- The Center is open for registered students from 7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Students will be accepted on a rolling basis due to COVID-19 testing requirements.
- COVID-19 requirements:
- Parents must bring proof of a negative COVID19 test dated at least 2 weeks from their child’s start with the fall program.
- Anyone planning to attend programming on Monday, September 28, must have a negative test dated September 14th or later. A student starting on October 7th must have a test dated September 23 or later (and so on).
- FREE COVID-19 testing will be provided by SAY Detroit on Thursday, September 17 at SAY Play from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- While free testing is always available for free at the SAY Detroit Family Health Clinic (211 Glenndale, Highland Park), parents can access free testing in the Metro-Detroit area or their child’s pediatrician for testing, but must provide proof of results to SAY Play staff before a student can begin attending.
- Our initial orientations will occur on Thursday, September 24,2020:
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM via Zoom
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM in-person at the Center
- All parents must attend one of these orientation meetings whether COVID-19 tests results are available yet.
Questions? Concerns? Please call (313) 305-4728.